Food Grade Dehydrated Garlic Powder with low factory price:
Dehydrated garlic powder/granule/flake has been used as both condiment and health products in many culture for thousands of years which has been found to have antibacterial,antiviral and antifungal activity which with under 6% the amount of moisture,lower SO2,microbial detection approved,without pesticide residue, additive and preservatives,and satisfactory shell-life.
Original:normal white and pure white garlic from Huai yang,Henan Province,China
Flavor:typical flavor of garlic, free from objectionable flavors
Color:natural white or yellowish, no obvious dark spots
color:pure white or yellow white
Delivery time: within 15 days/40' after signing Sales Contract and prepayment is arrived.
1. Inner package: aluminum foil bag + pvc bag package
2. Outer package: carton box
3. There are two bags in a carton box (45cm*31cm*28cm). 12.5kg/bag, 25kg/box
Conventional Terms of payment:
1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.
2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
3. Price terms: FOB CFR and CIF.
4. Shipment port: Qingdao port China.
5. Delivery time: within 15 days/40' after signing Sales Contract and prepayment is arrived.
6. Minimum Order: 1 x 20' FCL.
7. Inspection Certificate:
FDA certificate, Fumigation/Disinfection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and Inspection Certificate of Quantity & Quality and we have FDA,OU-KOSHER,HACCP,BRC CERTIFICATE
Delivery Detail: 10 working days after contract confirmed
1. Compatitive price
You are purchasing from top supplier, We can offer a very competitive price than anyone else in this field.
2. Top quality
The raw meterials are all from bases, which are in Henan and Shandong province, so we can control the quality of each piece of our products. They are grown without conventional pesticides and artificial fertilizers,our exports have to pass a rigid inspection before they are shipped. Well clean and no impurities.
Have the domestic advanced production equipment and testing equipment which is efficient, so we can make sure of the delivery time.
4.Sample and reply
Offer free samples with free air freight !You can contact us at any time,we'll reply to you in 2 hours !
Wanyuan Garlic Foods Co.,ltd is engaged in variety of dehydrated and freeze dried vegetables
Dehydrated Garlic Flakes
Dehydrated Garlic Granules(all sizes)
Dehydrated Garlic Powder
Freeze dried Garlic Flakes/Granules
Freeze dried Onion Flakes/Granules
Freeze dried Potato Flakes/Granules
Fried garlic flakes
Fried garlic granules
Crisp fried garlic
Crisp fried onion
Other Dehydrated, Freeze dried and fried Vegetables
We put our business cooperation at the first position all the time. And we always adhere to supply high quality products at better price with best service and technical support.and we have ten years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices,Wanyuan
Foods has won numerous customers' trust and support.With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, we has won numerous customers' trust and support.
1. Are you a factory ?
Yes,we specialize in dehydrated vegetables such as Garlic,Ginger,Onion,Carrot,etc.
2. Where is your company ? Is it convenient to visit it ?
It lies in Huaiyang County, Henan Province,u can fly to Xinzheng airport,we'll pick you up there.
3. What material is used ?
100% garlic, not having any ingredients other than garlic.
4. What about samples?
We're glad to offer you free samples on our account to promote cooperation.
5. How do you guarantee quality ?
We note the hygiene, machine maintenance and employee training on HACC,etc.
6. How long is the lead time?
Usually it's about 10-15 days.
7. What is your main export destination?
Our clients are mainly from USA, European countries,Southeast Asia.
How to come to Wanyuan Garlic Foods?
Line 1: TAXI
Xinzheng International Airport
Time: 3 hours
Line 2: High speed rail
Luohe west railway station,then by bus from Luohe to Huaiyang
Cost(USD): about 7
Time: 1 hours