Rhodiola Rosea Extract Salidrosides Rosavin Powder
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Packaging:||Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed, OEM Services Provide|
|Productivity:||30 Ton per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||30 Ton per Month|
|Certificate:||HACCP,ISO, Halal, Kosher|
Model No.: R001.S05700
Salidroside (Rhodioloside) is a glucoside of tyrosol found in the plant Rhodiola rosea extracts (Rhodiola Extracts). It is thought to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolytic actions of this plant, along with rosavin. Salidroside may be more active than rosavin, even though many commercially marketed Rhodiola rosea extracts are standardised for rosavin content rather than salidroside.
Basic Information of Our Rhodiola Rosea Extract Salidrosides
- Name : Rhodiola Rosea Extract
- Other name: Rhodiola rosea
- Latin name: Rhodiola rosea L
- Ingredient: Salidroside
- Specfication :
- 1%- 10% Rosavin
- 1%-5% Salidrosides
- 1%- 5% Rosavin +3% Salidroside
- Test methods: HPLC/TLC
- CAS No.:10338-51-9
- Molecular Formula:C14H20O7
- Appearance: brown red powder
What's Rhodiola Rosea
Rhodiola is a genus of perennial plants in the family Crassulaceae that resemble Sedum and other members of the family. Like sedums, Rhodiola species are often called stonecrops. Some authors merge Rhodiola into Sedum.
Rhodiola species grow in high-altitude and other cold regions of the Northern Hemisphere. Den virtuella floran gives the number of species as 36,the Angiosperm Phylogeny Group gives it as 60, and the Flora of China gives it as about 90, with 55 in China and 16 endemic there.The USDA Plants database lists only 3 species in the United States and Canada.
Among the distinguishing characters of the genus are two series of stamens totaling twice the number of petals; free or nearly free petals (not joined in a tube); a stout rhizome from whose axils the flowering stems rise; and a basal rosette of leaves. This genus contains the only species of Crassulaceae that have unisexual flowers.
The Holarctic species Rhodiola rosea is used in herbal medicine. A number of species are grown as ornamentals, but growing them is difficult outside their native subarctic and alpine climates.
The name combines the Greek rhodon, meaning rose and referring to the rose-like smell of the roots, with the Latin diminutive suffix -iola.
Main Function of Rhodiola Extract:
- Rhodiola comprises several species of plants in the Crassulacea family and is generally found in the arctic mountain regions of Siberia.
- The root of the plant is used medicinally and is also known as Arctic root or Golden root and more recently as Crenulin.
- The key active constituents in Rhodiola are believed to be rosavin, rosarin, rosin and salidroside.
- Rhodiola has been used for hundreds of years to treat cold and flu like symptoms, promote longevity and increase the body`s resistance to physical and mental stresses.
Rhodiola roseais very effective for improving mood and alleviating depression, improves both physical and mental performance, reduces fatigue , and prevents high altitude sickness.
- Applied in food fields, it is widely used as functional Food Additive;
- Applied in health product field, it can be used as raw material in health food, the purpose is to enhance immunity and resist melancholy;
- Applied in cosmetics fields, it is widely used to delay aging and compact skin;
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is widely used to treat cardio-cerebrovascular disease.
Organic Herb Inc.
Organic Herb Inc.(OHI) is a developer, manufacturer , exporter and primary supplier of plant extracts, nutraceutical ingredients, effective components of chinese herbs and related products to the pharmaceuticals, beverage , health food and cosmetics industries.
OHI adopts[ 100+quality system" ,confidently and proudly stands behind each and every product that we sell, and we pledge that we will always uphold the highest standards of safety for our customers around the world. passion, integrity, quality and innovation, the OHI hallmark and ethos you'll enjoy when you specify our product.
With the philosophy of[ bring nature to better life ", OHI has established a long-term friendly and cooperative relations with the most prestigious universities and private research institutions at home and abroad., also a reliable partner for chromadex inc, galena química e farmacêutica ltda, suntory ltd, naturex inc , unigen inc. ohi controls all the stages of manufacturing process, we vouch for the quality of our products for our customers, with the certification of ISO9001(CQC), Kosher, Halal, etc.
OHI `s global product portfolio spans more than few hundred advanced products covering resveratrol , bilberry extract, luohanguo eExtract, acai berry extract, baobab extract , feverfew extract 0.8% parthenolide, ginger extract 20% gingerols, milk thistle extract, tribulus terrestris extract, ginseng extract, red clover extract etc.
- Company Name: Organic Herb Inc.
- Representative: Liu Xirong
- Product/Service: Plant Extracts , Herbal Extracts , Natural Sweeteners , Natural Colors , Juice Powder , Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Capital (Million US $): US$1 Million
- Year Established: 2004
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: A101, 1st building, 188# Huanbao Rd.
- Contact Person: Mr. Frank Liu
- Tel: 86-731-82739229